Feasibility of ObjectBuilder when creating objects by using metadata?

Feb 12, 2007 at 4:58 PM
Edited Feb 12, 2007 at 5:14 PM
I am still diving into details of ObjectBuilder framework and having some difficulties to understand it as there are only few samples and hardly any documentation available.

I have a requirement to be able to extent product pre-defined base classes by using metadata. For example, Customer base class would contain an address structure but would not contain a detail implementation of address properties as these would depend on the customer residency. Customer could be resident in US, Europe, or Asia and these address properties varies.

These address detail properties must be build up in run-time depends on certain requirements on metadata. For example, if the customer is resident in US, the logic of object construction would create these properties in run-time by using ObjectBuilder framework and metadata of the customer object.

Am I lost of the ObjectBuilder feasiblity for this? Any tips which Strategy/Policy would cover this requirement in ObjectBuilder framework? Also any samples would be more than welcome.

Thanks and Regards,
Alexander