Discussions under CodePlexContainer

DI and Object Builder Presentation & Source

first post: burhan_Saadi wrote: I have some Dependency Injection and Object Builder Material (Prese...

Injection from Configuration

first post: francois_tanguay wrote: Just before I develop it, are there any plans so support injection ...

Enterprise Library Version 4

first post: darrenarbell wrote: Hi I was wondering if object builder and the containers with this ...

latest post: BradWilson wrote: What I'm saying here is based partly on unofficial rumor and partly...

DefaultCreationPolicy

first post: francois_tanguay wrote: In the CodePlexContainer's version of ObjectBuilder: Should Def...

latest post: Ewout wrote: BradWilson wrote: Ah, you're right, that's a bug. Hi ...

New sample: CodePlexContainer

first post: BradWilson wrote: I left p&p about a year ago to join the CodePlex team. We have been...

latest post: BradWilson wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Why xUnit?

first post: jamiebriant wrote: Can we revert the change to xUnit please? I, and I'm sure many othe...

latest post: BradWilson wrote: Slightly delayed though it was, I just upgraded ObjectBuilder to Be...

IBuilder.BuildUp and TearDown

first post: francois_tanguay wrote: Both methods should depend on IPolicyList instead of PolicyList.

latest post: francois_tanguay wrote: You're fast. I feel like I'm listened to. ;)

EventBrokerService.Fire

first post: francois_tanguay wrote: I would love to see a strategy for event raising. Event Raising...

latest post: BradWilson wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

SingletonStrategy Thread safety

first post: francois_tanguay wrote: I saw the implementation of what looks to me like a Thread-Safe Sin...

latest post: BradWilson wrote: I checked in a fix for this in the ObjectBuilder project in the Cod...

Cyclic Dependencies?

first post: jamiebriant wrote: I'd like to be able to create a set of objects at once. If I don't ...

latest post: BradWilson wrote: Also, all the code in the project, including the samples, is covere...