Adoption of CAB WorkItem container

Topics: ObjectBuilder
Nov 8, 2007 at 5:22 PM
Hi,

I really would like to see sample code or documentation on adopting the new ObjectBuilder within CAB WorkItem.
Something like what to change in ManagedObjectCollection etc. to use the new ObjectBuilder.

The reason why asking about this is that we build our own company's framework on top of CAB and would like the use the new features, bugfixes, and improvements of ObjectBuilder.

That would be cool
-Matthias
Coordinator
Nov 8, 2007 at 9:06 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Nov 9, 2007 at 1:47 PM

BradWilson wrote:
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.

Thanks Brad. Hope a lot of people gonna vote for it :-)

If you want me to, maybe I can help on writing, testing, or coding any of the upcoming tasks.
As I wrote, I've got a strong interest in getting CAB using the new ObjectBuilder.

BTW: What is the right ObjectBuilder folder to start work with when extracting the zip file that comes with changeset 28309? I found 2 places: one beneath "Main" and one beneath "Samples/CodePlexContainer" that contained an "ObjectBuilder" folder.

-Matthias
Coordinator
Nov 9, 2007 at 5:25 PM
The original code for 1.0 is in /Main/ObjectBuilder.

The code that is progressing towards 2.0 is in /Samples/CodePlexContainer/ObjectBuilder.